Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of Interest: Michael C. Grant reports he holds a non-remunerated position of influence, Executive Board Member – Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Cardiac Society.
Central Message: Frailty is potentially an age independent predictor of outcomes. Care of the frail patient requires consensus regarding frailty diagnosis and establishment of goals for preoperative optimization.
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy